Employment Type: Full-Time
Description:Seven Canyons Golf Club in Sedona, Arizona is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Greenskeeper. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.Key Responsibilities of the Greenskeeper:
• Performs general landscape maintenance using hand held equipment.
• Rakes and maintains sand bunkers.
• Operates small machinery to assist with edging, trimming and mowing.
• Prepares soil beds for sod, seed and vegetative material.
• Involved with tasks related to course detail (weed and debris clean up).
• Assists with golf course set-up procedures.
• Operates utility vehicles for hauling material and removing debris.
• Performs skilled duties related to experience (pruning and plugging).
• Operates equipment safely and is aware of associates and their prospective work areas.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Greenskeeper:
• No experience required but will train.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.Other Qualifications:
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Loading some great jobs for you...