Over 270 Facilities Worldwide - Troon North Golf Club is the flagship operation for TROON LLC. Join a team that gives you the ultimate \"career path\" in the F&B industry. The opportunity for growth is huge! Success with us opens doors for your career! JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Key Responsibilities of the Expediter:
* Matches order ticket with prepared food items and sides once completed by the kitchen line staff.
* Checks presentation of plates for neatness and inclusion of all ordered items.
* Monitors food quality and returns sub-standard items to the kitchen.
* Communicates with service staff to inform them of orders that have been filled or returned.
* Keeps orders in sequence to ease service process.
* Keeps work stations well stocked of items and ingredients.
* Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Expediter:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Regular and reliable attendance.