- Answers phone inquiries as needed.
- May assist with Accounts Receivable/Payables.
- Processes invoices through POS as necessary.
- Any other duties as assigned.
RECORDING AND REPORTING
- Posts sales as required to daily sales and performance logs.
- Files book copies of invoices as required.
- Completes daily cut-off and close of POS.
- Reviews inventory levels of office supplies and orders as needed.
- Reviews Return on Assets (ROA) payments and processes through POS system when necessary.
- All other clerical duties as assigned by management.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND OCCUPATIONAL DEMANDS:
- Must be computer literate.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Verbal a written communication skills.
- Contact with customers.
Works under direction of Office Manager and/or Store Manager.