A medical center in Arizona seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding and running codes. The assignment schedule will consist of day, night, and swing shifts. The physician will see 10 - 25 patients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible and have an AZ license.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AZ state license needed
- Schedule: Day, night, and swing shifts
- Caseload: 10 - 25 patients per day
- Procedures: ICU rounding and running codes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, physician md, practice physician, practitioner, primary, urgent care