We are helping an growing facility in Arizona that is currently in search of a family medicine nurse practitioner for locum tenens assistance coverage. Your schedule will be 7 am to 4 pm with no call, and you will see an avg of 24 - 28 patients per day. NP's need to be board certified. The facility uses Healthfusion (Meditouch) EMR charting. The incoming provider must have a AZ state license. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Full time hours
- Open Monday through Saturday
- See pediatric through geriatric patients
- 24 - 28 patients per day
- Spanish speaking preferred, not required
- Growing clinic
- Arizona license needed
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
We are helping an growing facility in Arizona that is currently in search of a family medicine nurse practitioner for locum tenens assistance co...
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, arnp c, assessments, associate, bilingual, cardiology, certified nursing, cnm, fnp, locum