Manages sales, supply chain and sales support activities related to an assigned product or product line, including inventory, purchasing, delivering, and service in order to maximize revenues and profitability, especially in relation to competitors' products.
* Tracks product line performance against competitors while keeping current on industry trends and new product development.
* Visits customers on job sites to initiate sales and provide technical and customer support.
* Develops short and long-range product line strategy plans including sales and profitability objectives and analysis of performance.
* Monitors inventory and coordinates purchase and receipt in addition to arranging for service, warranty activity and delivery.
* Develops and delivers product presentations and training to sales force and customers.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management or related field and five (5) years product sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...