Under general supervision, provides sales and customer service support to both retail and contractor customers utilizing knowledge of sales techniques and company product/service knowledge.
* Provides customer support to walk-in retail or contractor customers and responds to telephone and e-mail inquiries from customers. Assists customers with issues such as product selection, pricing, availability, and refunds/exchanges.
* Determines customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and services. May recommend alternative products based on cost, availability or specifications.
* Generates sales quotations requiring a working knowledge of company products, procedures and practices.
* Actively engages in selling company products and services. Provides material take offs, estimates and pricing of large packages (e. g., decks, garages, millwork, kitchen, bath, doors, etc.).
* Enters orders into computer system.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one (1) year sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...