Nurse Practitioner NP / Family Practice / Outpatient
We are seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner (NP) for an immediate opening. Our client offers a wide range of comprehensive services to keep you healthy throughout your life. Our doctors, other health care providers and dentists will tailor your care to meet your needs.
Our client offers the following benefits:
Nurse Practitioner NP / Family Practice / OutpatientJob Responsibilities
- $95,000 starting base salary, based on experience
- $5,000 relocation assistance
- CME benefits- $1,500
- Health, Dental, & Vision - 90% covered for employee and 55% for family
- Life Insurance
- 22.5 days PTO
- Retention bonus available after 12 months
- In-clinic incentives for productivity
- Annual reimbursement for licensure renewals
- Student loan repayment available
As a Family Practice Nurse Practitioner NP, you will see patients in clinic and work with a full support staff providing care for patients of all ages.
Additional responsibilities for the NP include:
- Four 10-hour shifts, Tuesday-Friday or Monday-Thursday
We are looking for dedicated and professional Nurse Practitioner / NP who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Nurse Practitioner NP role include:
- Current Arizona medical license required
- NPI & DEA numbers required
: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Family Practice
- Family Medicine
- Nurse Practitioner
send updated resume to
ORNurse Practitioner NP / Family Practice / Outpatient
Current Arizona medical license required NPI & DEA numbers required
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist, anesthetist crna, bilingual, certified nursing assistant, clinical nurse, community, family, family medicine, spanish